Here at Sharper Image, we take BBQ seriously — and so do our customers! So naturally, anything that makes grilling neater, easier and more delicious is a winner in our book. With that in mind, here are 10 of our absolute favorite BBQ tools, gadgets and accessories — just in time for Labor Day Weekend!
10. Stainless Steel Steam Cleaning Grill Brush — Make cleaning the grill a whole lot easier with this double-sided brush featuring stainless steel bristles. Flip a switch to open the water reservoir. The water trickles from the bristles, becoming steam when it hits the hot grill. Charred foods and grease loosen up and slide right off!
9. Digital BBQ Fork — How to you know when your steak is done? Or more importantly, which steak is medium and which one is well done? Just use the Digital BBQ Fork. It’s a meat thermometer that takes the guesswork out of grilling fish, beef, lamb, turkey, chicken, ham or pork, with a built-in flashlight for late-night cooking.
8. Automatic Grill Cleaning Robot — For those who like a clean grill, but not the work, check out this amazing gadget. The Automatic Grill Cleaning Robot has three motors that power three separate brushes around and around your grill to clean away charred food. It shuts off automatically when it’s done, and you can toss the brushes in the dishwasher.
7. The 15-Minute Marinator — Everyone loves tender, juicy marinated meats, but no one likes waiting. This clever appliance has a rotating drum with a built-in vacuum pump that removes all the air. Marinades penetrate deeply, evenly and quickly, without making a mess. Perfect for spur-of-the-moment steaks, chops, ribs, chicken and veggies!
6. Slide & Serve Skewers — Go from grill to plate in seconds with these heavy-duty, 20” skewers. Load them up with your favorite meats and veggies for grilling, then slide the cooked kabobs onto a plate without touching the food, or the hot skewers.
5. The Smoker Thermometer — Smoking some meat? Monitor the internal temperature of your smoked meat from up to 100 feet away. The Smoker Thermometer has two probes (one for the meat, one for the smoking chamber) to keep you on top of the temperature. A wireless receiver lets you know when it’s done.
4. Patio Bistro 240 Electric Grill — Just because you live in the city doesn’t mean you have to miss out on a tasty barbecue. This powerful electric grill is the perfect size for apartments, condos, balconies and small decks. And, it comes in six hot colors!
3. 24-Piece BBQ Tool Set — Always looking for just the right grilling tool? Now you can find them all in one convenient case. This set has everything you’ll ever need to work your magic with meat — spatula, serving fork, tongs, chef’s knife, basting brush, grill brush, skewers… plus steak knives, dinner forks and salt and pepper shakers!
2. Pizza Grilling Stone — Someone finally figured out a way to combine two of our favorite things… pizza and barbecue! Fire up the grill. Add the stone and place your uncooked pizza right on top for a perfectly cooked crust every time. Just add sauce, cheese, some toppings and… mangia!
1. The BBQ Grill Light and Fan — It’s #1 for one simple reason. It lets you keep that grill going long after the sun has set. For late summer nights and short winter days, you’ll be able to see what you’re doing with four bright LEDs and two adjustable fans that clear away the smoke. Grill on!
Does this list have you fired up for a great BBQ? Share it with your friends, and be sure to leave a comment. We’d love to hear what makes your grilling experience extra special!